SCORM is an acronym for Shareable Content Object Reference Model, which is the standard for the management of eLearning content. The SCORM standard constitutes how eLearning content is packaged and delivered, ensuring content compatibility with any SCORM compliant LMS.
VIDIZMO currently supports 1.2, 1.3, SCORM 2004 2nd Edition, 2004 3rd Edition and 2004 and 4th Edition of SCORM. VIDIZMO’s SCORM is a zip package that must contain manifest. XML file at the root which identifies it as SCORM package.
Here is how you can upload SCORM media:
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, click on Add New Media (+) icon at the top menu bar.
2. On the Add New Media page, click on Import SCORM.
3. On the Import Scorm page, click on Capture/Browse & Upload and select any SCORM compliant learning content you wish to upload.
4. Select a file that you wish to upload.
5. You SCORM will begin uploading and will be redirected to Media Settings. Click on the Publish tab.
6. On the Publish tab:
i. Mention the duration in minutes.
ii. Click Save.
7. Click on the Channel link at the Navigation Menu to redirect to Channel Library.
8. Select the SCORM to playback.
9. Now click on Launch Video to direct to the playback page.
10. You will see a Launch Video button on the playback page. As SCORM packages have its player which depends on the tools used to create the package, it will open in a new window. Click on Launch Video to proceed.
11. The Popup Blocker might be preventing the SCORM package from opening. Click on Launch Course to continue.
12. The SCORM package will successfully playback in its player.
VIDIZMO generates SCORM viewing reports based on the following SCORM API:
|SCORM API DESCRIPTION
SCORM 1.3/SCORM 2004
|Amount of time that the learner has spent in the current learner session for this SCORM
|Indicates how or why the learner left the SCORM
|Indicates whether the learner has completed the SCORM
|Maximum value in the range for the raw score
|Indicates whether the learner has completed the SCO
|Minimum value in the range for the raw score
|Number that reflects the performance of the learner
|Indicates whether the learner has mastered the SCORM
|Unique label for the interaction
|Brief informative description of the interaction
|Which type of interaction is recorded
|Data generated when a learner responds to an interaction
|Judgment of the correctness of the learner response
|One correct response pattern for the interaction
|Weight given to the interaction about other interactions
|Current number of objectives (i.e., objective identifiers) being stored by the LMS for this interaction
|Point in time at which the interaction was first made available to the learner for learner interaction and response
For uploading SCORM
For viewing SCORM
For Detailed Reports
Subject: Personal reports
Administrator, Manager, Moderator
Contributors can upload SCORMs as well if above-mentioned permissions are assigned to them.