A campaign allows Administrators to assign content (media) that is available in single/bulk quantity to single or multiple users and groups. The Administrators can create campaigns and assign to viewers. To know more about it, click on What Is A Campaign.
These campaigns comprise of different media types that are accessible by the assigned viewers.
Here is a step by step guide for creating a campaign:
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Campaigns.
2. At Manage Campaigns page, click on Create New Campaign.
3. You will redirect to Create Campaign page. At Create Campaign (Step 1 of 4):
i. Enter the title of your campaign.
ii. This Campaign has a schedule checkbox selected by default. Hence it is mandatory to select a Start and End date. Click on the Calendar icon to select Start Date.
iii. Select a date from the calendar.
Note: If you do not want to set a schedule for your campaign, deselect the checkbox.
4. Now select an End Date:
i. Click on the Calendar icon to select End Date.
ii. Select a date from the calendar.
5. By default, Automatically enroll viewers upon accessing this Campaign checkbox is selected. This allows users to enroll in a campaign automatically. You can deselect the checkbox if you do not want automatic enrolling of viewers in a campaign. Click on Add Media to proceed.
6. You will redirect to Create Campaign (Step 2 of 4) page from where you can add media. Here:
i. Select a media which you want to add in a campaign.
ii. Drag and drop the media in the list box to add it to your campaign.
7. Once all the media is added, click on Add Audience.
8. You will redirect to Create Campaign (Step 3 of 4) from where you can add Users and Groups in a campaign. Here:
i. Select the User(s)/Group(s) from Select from following Users & Group list box to add in this Campaign.
ii. Click on Add (>) icon. This will move the selected Users & Groups to Selected Users/Groups list box.
iii. Click on Review.
9. You will redirect to Create Campaign (Step 4 of 4) from where you can review Campaign details. At this page, you can see the media added to this campaign and the participants invited. You can always Go Back and make changes to add media or participants. Click on Launch to proceed.
10. A message will appear stating: A Campaign [Campign Title] has been created.
11. You can see the newly created campaign at Manage Campaigns page.
12. At the top menu bar, click on User Menu >> Sign Out.
13. The participants will also receive an email message notifying that he/she has been added to a campaign.
14. At the top menu bar of Account/Channel homepage, click on Sign In.
15. At Sign In page:
i. Enter Email and Password.
ii. Click on Sign In.
16. At the top menu bar, go to User Menu >> My Media.
17. At My Media page, you can see the campaign you are added to under Assigned tabs. Click on it.
18. Upon clicking, the media added to a campaign will be shown.