Snagit is a screen capture and editing tool that enables users to capture, share and edit any activity on the screen of your device. VIDIZMO offers integration with Snagit to record and edit screens.
Here is how you can capture screens using Snagit.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, click on the Add New Media (+) icon.
2. On the Add New Media page, click on Capture Screen.
3. As VIDIZMO supports 3rd party screen capture and recording tools, you can use Snagit to capture, record, and upload computer screen, webcam, and/or voice. If you do not have Snagit installed, click on Snagit to begin downloading.
4. Select either of the options considering the Operating System you have installed on your machine. In this case, we are selecting Windows Download option. The downloading might take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Once the download is completed, a file named snagit.exe will be saved in your system. Click to open the installer.
6. When the installer starts:
i. Select I accept the License Terms.
ii. Click on Install.
7. The installation process will begin. It will take several minutes to complete.
8. Once installed, you can now run SnagIt. Click on Video to start recording your screen.
9. Select the area which you want to capture or record and then click on the Record button.
10. Click on Stop button once you are done recording your screen.
11. The entire recording will be saved. You can preview by clicking on the Play button.
Subject: VideoContent, ImageContent, DocumentContent, AudioContent, MiscContent