VIDIZMO provides an option to set and control the viewing access for channel users. Viewing access gives users the ability to control the media access type when it is uploaded. Administrators and Managers can also pre-define these settings to ensure the security of the content.
To know more about Viewing Access, refer to this article.
1. At Account/Channel homepage, go to Admin >> Settings.
2. At Settings page, click on General tab.
3. Under Membership Type:
i. Click on Custom option.
ii. Select your preferred Viewing Access from the given options. In this case, we have selected Authenticated Viewers.
Note: Click on Channel Membership to learn more about Membership Types, Viewing Access, and Channel Access.
4. Click on Update
5. A message will appear stating: Channel details have been updated successfully.
6. At the top menu bar, click on Add New Media (+) icon.
7. At Add New Media page, click on Upload Media box.
8. At the Upload Media page, click on Capture/Browse & Upload and select any digital media file that you wish to upload.
9. Once the uploading process is completed, you will redirect to Media Settings. Click on Access tab.
10. At the Access tab, a message will appear stating: The Channel's membership is [Membership Type]. Only invited private viewers can view this content. This suggests that the Viewing Access settings are predefined by the Administrator from Channel Settings.
Note: This message does not appear on Access tab if Decide when publishing option is selected at Custom Membership Type.