VIDIZMO users can generate and print certificates upon completion of a course, campaign, or assigned media. These certificates are automatically assigned by VIDIZMO when a user fulfills the completion criteria of any media.
Users can set the completion criteria for courses, learning plans and media content. According to the set completion criteria, a certificate is issued to the learner.
- Media: For digital media, you can set the completion criteria by adjusting the slider.
- Courses: For courses, learners need to complete the course and fulfill the completion criteria of individual media.
- Quizzes: To complete a quiz, a learner needs to pass it.
However, VIDIZMO can also be configured to let the user know the about the certificate issuance through email. The issued certificates can be downloaded into various formats and printed for individuals' record just like any ordinary document using Microsoft Office or any PDF Viewers.
To learn more about how to print certificates for others, click How To Print Completion Certificates Of Other Users
Here is how you can print completion certificates:
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to User Menu >> My Reports.
2. At My Reports page, click on Which Media have I completed under My Viewing Reports.
3. You can filter the media by Channel, Viewership date, campaign, media and media type. Click on the Certificate icon to view your completion certificate under Completed column.
4. Your completion certificate will display.
5. To print your certificate, You can also save the "XML file with report data, CSV, PDF, MHTML, Excel, TIFF FILE, Word" to print your certificate:
i. Click on Save icon.
ii. If you select Word as your desired format to print your certificate.
6. A dialog box will open:
i. Select Save File option.
ii. Click OK to proceed.
7. As we chose Word format, the file will open in MS-Word. Click on Print to print the completion certificate.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, Viewer.