VIDIZMO allows media to be saved as a draft, in case the publisher does not want to make the media instantly available to users. For this purpose, the media files can be saved as a draft and published later.
Here is how you can save media as a draft:
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, click on the Add New Media (+) icon.
2. At the Add New Media page, click on the Upload Media box.
3. At the Upload Media page, click on Capture/Browse & Upload and select any digital media file that you wish to upload.
4. You will be redirected to the Media Settings:
i. Select the Save As Draft checkbox.
ii. Click on Save to proceed.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Media Management.
2. At Media Management page, click on the Drafts tab.
3. At the Drafts tab, your media file is successfully saved as a draft.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator