At times users want to restrict access to content through embed codes on certain domains. To serve this need, VIDIZMO allows its users to restrict playback to a specific domain. This option allows Administrators/Manager of VIDIZMO's Account/Channel to publish content on a certain domain by specifying their names in the settings. This enables Administrator/Manager to have complete control on where the video from VIDIZMO's Account/Channel can be published using embed codes.
To see how you can restrict playback to a specific domain of any Account/Channel. Here is a step-by-step guide.
Steps to Restrict Playback to Specific Domain
1. After successfully Logging in, go to the "Settings" option in “Admin” tab from the top menu bar.
2. From Settings page, click on the “Login” tab.
3. On the Login page, click on the "Edit" option under the "Trusted Domain."
4. Add the Trusted Domain name if it’s not already added. Make sure to exclude "http://" or "https://" when typing in the domain or sub-domain name.
5· Next, select the “Allow embedding on above domain(s) only” checkbox and then click "Done."
6. Finally, click on the "Update" button to save the changes.
7. After updating, a message will appear stating that “Channel details have been updated successfully.”