VIDIZMO allows Administrators to add custom fields in the join Channel form if they wish to fetch more information from a user. You can add as many customized fields in the form as per need.
Here is how you can do it:
1. Click on Admin on the top menu bar and go to Settings.
2. You will be redirected to the Settings page. Click on the Login tab.
3. Click on Customize Registration Form under VIDIZMO Login.
4. You will be redirected to the Profile Field Management page:
i. Click on Add (+) icon
ii. Enter the required field name
iii. Select the field type such as Text Field or Selection Field
iv. Click on Add
Note: A Text Field is a basic text control that enables the user to type a small amount of text where as a Selection Field provide users a small number of choices. You can also add Description about the custom field you are adding to the registration form.
5. A message will prompt stating that the new profile field is added successfully.
Note: The custom field can also be edited and deleted if required.
6. Log out of your Account/Channel. Go to the sign-in page and click on Join Channel.
URL of the Sign-In page will be like the following, depending on the domain options selected.
mychannel.mydomain.com/Signin.aspx (Custom Domain)
7. The newly added field will appear.