The copy link function gets the playback URL of a media file. The link of media files can be copied from:
- Media Management (For Moderator and above roles) OR
- Playback Page (For all users roles)
All links copied from the Player are time-based URLs. For instance, if a user copies the URL at 58 seconds then the link will playback the content from the same timeframe.
Note: If the Account/Channel is accessible by anonymous/external users, the URL will navigate the user to the desired media. However, in cases where the Account/Channel is limited to authenticated users, the media can only be accessed by registered VIDIZMO users.
Steps To Copy Link From Media Management
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Media Management.
2. At the Media Management page:
i. Select the media whose link you wish to copy.
ii. Click on Copy Link.
3. A Copy Url popup window will appear. Click on Copy to copy the media link.
4. Paste the copied link into the address bar of your browser to view the media.
Steps To Copy Link From Playback Page
1. Click on the Channel link as highlighted at the Navigation Menu.
2. At Channel Library, select the media whose link you wish to copy.
3. At the Playback page, click on the Copy Link icon as highlighted.
4. A popup window will appear. Copy the link from the highlighted textbox.
5. Paste the copied link into the address bar of your browser to view the media.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, Viewer