All VIDIZMO users can keep track of their quiz reports from My Reports. My Reports provides detailed information on your viewing history and quiz performance.
Quiz Reports provides detailed and comprehensive information about how a user scores in a quiz along with the answer script.
Here is how you can view personal quiz reports:
1. From the Account/Channel homepage, go to User Menu >> My Reports.
My Quiz Scores
1. Click on How did I score on quizzes? under My Quiz Reports.
My Quiz Scores report is generated which shows the quiz title, the date when the first and last attempt was made on the quiz, and its average, last, and high scores of that user. This report can also be generated for a selected media or campaign within a given timeframe. The report comprises of:
- Media: The name of the media in which the quiz is included.
- Quiz Title: The title of the quiz.
- Attempts: The number of attempts made by the user.
- First Attempt: The date on which the quiz was first attempted by the user.
- Last Attempt: The date on which the quiz was last attempted by any user.
- Average Score: The average score obtained in percentage by a user in the quiz.
- Best Score: This defines the best score obtained in percentage by a user in the quiz.
- Last Score: This defines the score in percentage which was obtained from the most recent attempt.
Click on the value in the Attempts column of the media. This redirects you to My Quiz Attempts report which is described below.
2. Click on View Detail to get more details of that quiz.
The details of that quiz will display which comprises of the following:
- User Name: The name of the user who attempted the quiz.
- Question: The list of questions included in the quiz.
- Question Type: The question type could be Single Choice, Multiple Choice, or Descriptive.
- Answer: The answer to that particular question.
- Attempted: If the user attempted a specific question.
- Attempted Date: The date at which a certain question was attempted.
3. Click on View Graph.
The graph of that quiz will appear. The View Graph page has questions, answers and the number of times an answer is selected.
You can also save/export the report in various formats like XML, PDF, CSV, Excel, Word, etc. by clicking on the Save icon. The Find | Next is for finding a specific data item. Similarly, the Refresh icon updates the report in real-time if any activity has been performed whereas other navigation controls (arrow icons) are available to view various pages of your report.
You can also refine your report by using the following filters:
i. Channels: You can filter by selecting a channel from the dropdown list.
ii. Attempted Date: This will list all the attempted quizzes between the selected Attempted Date.
iii. Campaign: This will list all the quizzes that are included in a selected campaign.
iv. Media: The quiz(zes) included in the selected media.
v. Has Passed: You can filter between the passed and failed quizzes or select both.
My Quiz Attempts
1. Click on How did I score in each quiz attempt and which answers were incorrect? under My Quiz Reports.
My Quiz Attempts generates a report which shows all the attempts you have made on a quiz along with the time taken to complete it, score, passing criteria, and if you passed the quiz. This report can be generated for a selected campaign or media, and the percentage scored obtained. The report comprises of the following:
- Media: The name of the media with its version number.
- User: The name of the user who has attempted the quiz.
- Quiz Title: The title of the attempted quiz.
- Time: The date and time at which the quiz was attempted by the user.
- Score: This shows how much a user scored (in percentage) in the quiz.
- Passing Criteria: The passing criteria of that quiz in percentage.
- Passed: If the user passed the quiz.
- Time Taken: How much time did the user take to attempt the quiz.
2. Click on the media to view Media Information.
3. Click on the user to view User Information.
4. Click on View Detail to view the Quiz Response.
To access My Reports page:
To access My Quiz Reports:
Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, Viewer.