Google Analytics is a free web analytics service that provides basic and statistical analytical tools for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing. VIDIZMO users can integrate their Accounts/Channels with Google Analytics to measure user activity and information.
Here is how you can integrate Google Analytics with VIDIZMO:
1. Go to https://analytics.google.com/:
i. Enter your email address and password.
ii. Click on Sign in.
2. You will redirect to the Accounts page. Click on Sign up to proceed.
3. Here, set up a New Account:
i. Enter your Account Name.
ii. Enter your Website Name.
iii. Enter your Website URL.
iv. Select an Industry Category from the dropdown list.
v. Specify a Reporting Time Zone.
vi. Click on Get Tracking ID.
4. A Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement dialog box will open. To use Google Analytics, adhere to the terms of service agreement for your country. Click on I Accept to proceed.
5. Google Analytics will generate a Tracking ID for your account.
6. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Web Admin >> System Configuration.
7. At System Configuration page, click on AppConfig tab.
8. Click on Google Analytics tab.
9. At Google Analytics tab:
i. Paste the Tracking ID you generated in Step 4.
ii. Click on Update.
iii. Click on Apply Changes & Reload to make changes effective.
10. A message will appear stating: Your settings will take affect shortly.
11. Now go back to Google Analytics Dashboard. Click on Reporting tab:
i. Click on Audience.
ii. Click on Overview. This will generate an Audience overview metrics in a graph and chart format.